Plans: Shopping on Labor Day
Shorts: New York & Co via Ross $5 (with tags)
Earrings: Charlotte Russe (free with coupon)
After starting this style blog and trying out the 21 day challenge, I've learned:
* I wear my hair down a lot!
* Buying dresses all the time limits the remixing possibilities
* I'm way more creative with my outfits when there is a challenge to complete
* I save my new clothes too long..I need to wear them!
* Love comments on my blog! I'll miss being linked up to Kayla's blog..
* I'm going to be more selective with my clothing buys now
* I should pay more attention to fit
* All outfits from now on should be blog worthy!
I completed 18 of the 21 challenges! The three days I missed, I was camping and missed the link up deadline. Then, because I was posting a couple days later, I wasn't getting any comments so I skipped a couple of challenges to catch up and post on the same day.
I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed the challenge. Lots of lessons learned!