Sunday, December 30, 2012
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Friday, December 21, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
nominated for a Liebster Award:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 question the tagger set for them
- They must create 11 more questions they have decided to ask the bloggers they tag
- They must then choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to tag and give the award to
- These lucky bloggers must be told in a comment on their blog
- I'm a girly girl
- My favorite color is pink, but I love color and have other favorite colors that change over time.
- In real life, only my two best friends know that I'm a blogger
- Ever since I became a mom, I cry over everything!
- I'm a reality TV junkie!
- I'm crafty and enjoy scrapbooking, card making, crocheting
- My favorite thing about fashion is being able to wear a different look each day
- My favorite exercise is walking while I shop
- I wish I could cook well and knew lots of good recipes
- I love the beach
- I spend too much time on the internet
- What's your favorite movie? Right now, probably Tangled
- What's your biggest regret? I don't think I have any regrets, everything happens for a reason
- What's your favorite store? TJMaxx
- What was the best vacation you ever took and why? any cruise
- What motivates you? boredom
- What is your favorite food? dark chocolate
- Who do you look up to? my parents
- What is your favorite money saving strategy? reading as much as you can because there are so many tips to take advantage of
- What do you do when you need a pick me up? pinterest!
- What is one thing on your bucket list? to go to Paris
- Name two things you can't live without. : my fam and good food
Thanks to all of you for following my blog or commenting! I appreciate it!
- My Fashionate Life
- Method Clothe
- Love Sparkle Pretty
- A Journey in Effortless Style
- Blissfully Blessed
- Simply Lulu Style
- In My 40's and in Style
- Two Love Birds Without a Nest
- Jen's Outfit Journal
- Jane Squared
- The Serena Saga
- What is your favorite treat?
- What is your most favorite blogged outfit?
- Who is your favorite fashion blogger?
- Do you have goals for your blog?
- Do you have a clothing budget?
- What is the best deal you've ever gotten?
- Where do you want to visit?
- What is your favorite food dish to make?
- What is your favorite online store?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- What are you looking forward to in 2013?
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Monday, December 10, 2012
Friday, December 7, 2012
(I've been pinned!)
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Monday, December 3, 2012
Friday, November 30, 2012
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Monday, November 26, 2012
Friday, November 23, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012
Friday, November 16, 2012
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of CENTURY 21. All opinions are 100% mine.
When I was planning my trip to New York City back in college, my shopping list included a visit to Century 21, but we were so busy that week that we didn't have time to shop there. :( So glad that I just recently came across the Century 21 website and found lots of cute products at great prices! Check these out:
Love this striped peplum top! It would look so cute layered with a blazer. ($14.97)
Cute biker boots in Taupe! I'm in need of more flat boots and you can't beat the $23.31 price.
Red quilted jacket ($24.97) So cute!
They also do designer flash sales in their StyleOn section for members. I sign up as a member for shopping sites, facebook pages and twitter feeds to have access to discounts and exclusive sales. Just create an email address specifically for that purpose so it won't clog up your real email address :)
I'm hoping that one of these days I can visit their storefront in NYC (Downtown or Lincoln Square). Maybe I'll win their Empire Hotel sweepstakes for a trip back to NYC and a $500 wardrobe. Doesn't hurt to enter..I've been really lucky lately so hopefully the luck continues!