Saturday, December 10, 2011

So Minty

Dress; gift from in-laws
Sweater: NY & Co

I'm a dark chocolate/ mint lover so we have an endless supply of wanna-be thin mints just waiting to move its way to the freezer. This time of year, I'm in heaven with all the peppermint mocha stuff in the stores. I found air freshener spray, a candle, and I just discovered that Ghirardelli has a dark chocolate version of their peppermint bark! I think I'm overdosing on $1 McDonalds peppermint mochas & Coffeemate creamer, especially  
 because it's a limited edition, seasonal item. 

Do you have any holiday obsessions?

Today is the last day for the Free Shipping for my Stella & Dot Online trunk show
Be sure you email Ellaine today! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute cardi.

xo

dawn

http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com