Friday, December 16, 2011

Feelin Navajo


Dress: Target, pretty old
Scarf: Rue 21
Belt: Old Navy
Bracelets: ?
Ring: Claires $1
Purse: Michael Kors, gifted from mr. shopfreak

I'm all about tribal and ethnic prints so of course I'm loving the Navajo trend right now. I even wore some boho braids to get into the vibe. This scarf was the perfect update to this sweater dress that I wear a lot with brown accessories. It's one of those comfy, easy work outfits that now has that little excitement for me. I even wore it on the weekend and saw Breaking Dawn finally! I probably should have watched Eclipse again before,
because I forgot some little details of the storyline.

Are you a Twilight fan? What did you think?

Added plus: I just realized that I theme-dressed since Twilight does have a lot of
Native American references :)

No comments: