Monday, December 12, 2011

Easy Button


Necklace: c/o LA NY Couture

Wake up, put on black and white, add turquoise statement necklace, DONE!

So I have too many turquoise necklaces hanging in my closet right now. You really only need one, but I keep finding ones that I like. I saw a similar necklace in white and pinned it to my pinterest board, but I totally scored when I found this version!
The turquoise is 1000% better ;)  and it gives me a chance to venture
 into turquoise-ish eye shadow.
I also love that it's paired with gold and is so bold that I 
received sooo many compliments from strangers as I went about my day. 

Do you have outfit-making accessories in your closet?
(This post is on pinterest!)

LA NY Couture provided this necklace to me, but all opinions are my own.
Now go get yourself one so we can be twins!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

what a lovely necklace! really gives the "pop" in the outfit.

Sweetened Style said...

Such a cute necklace! I love it with the black and white!

greengirl said...

Love this!!! How am I not gonna go buy this necklace right now??? You're right, it so makes your outfit! I hafta say, as boring as they are, my simple old big silver hoop earrings do it every time. I get so bored with them but I swear it always works.