Monday, December 19, 2011

Green & Fashionable

Shirt: GAP, old
Sweater: Target <$3 with coupon
Necklace: Kohls
Belt: Old Navy $1
Tweed Skirt: Loft, really old
Shoes: Ross $20, 2010

We celebrated Thanksgiving at work this day, so I was inspired by fall colors. The best thing about this blog is bringing out my old clothes..I haven't worn this tweed skirt in so long and those cute shoes..it might be a year! I've been carpooling with mr. shopfreak recently so on those days, I stay in the office all day and can wear my high heels.
Carpooling= green and fashionable! 

Do you have something in your closet that needs to get out more?


3 comments:

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

Loooooove that skirt! And your bracelet. :)

Kristen said...

Super cute styling! Love that belt.

greengirl said...

OK. From the nerdy yet style-conscious and crunchy transportation planner, THANK YOU for making the link between fashion and reducing greenhouse gas emissions! This needs to be featured on my green blog...