Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One of my Faves

Dress: Rachel Rachel Roy via Macy's $15
Shoes: Bandolino via Marshalls $10
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

My Macy's has a rack just for all the clothing that isn't usually carried in that store. It's my first stop whenever I visit because of this dress. Thank you to the Rachel Roy lover who kept returning dresses in my size! I got this dress and two more black dresses for $15 each. Since then, I haven't found deals as good as these, but it's still worth a look. Wait, now that I think of it, I don't remember seeing my favorite rack the last time I was there. 
Hmmm, hope it's not gone. :(

Do you have a secret stash where you find your bargains?


Linking to The Pleated Poppy for "what I wore wednesday" and real momma.real style
Stop by and see the other outfits.  

Momma Go Round



3 comments:

lori said...

oh my gosh, i love this dress! what a deal!!

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

This is so cute and colorful! Hmmm... I guess I find all my deals at thrift stores nowadays. As if the prices aren't enough, I love that you never know what you'll find!

Shannon Olson said...

Great colors in your dress, very pretty.
I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
over on my blog , hope you join in =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html