Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Obsessed with Python




Sweater dress: Ross $8
Earrings: Old Navy <$3
Python Cuff:  c/o ShopLately 

I am obsessed with animal print, most especially python this season. Even though you can't find green python in nature, you can find it in my closet.. I also have a yellow python purse AND sandals. I'm equal opportunity here :)

I love how bold this cuff is, I built my whole outfit around it. I like to keep the outfit simple and feature one item at a time. I used a plain black purse as well so that all you really notice is:
GREEN PYTHON!

Are you an animal print wearer?

Since my outfit was all black, I'm  using this as my monochrome outfit for 
Freckles in April's Winter Challenge. 

Freckles in April

This post contains links to my referral site.
 ShopLately provided the cuff to me, but did not force feed the enthusiasm.


3 comments:

outfit31.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness, that cuff is awesome! I always shy away from animal print, but that is the perfect way to spice up a look!

See Me Rwar

Kayla Moncur said...

LOVE that cuff. The pop of green against the black is phenom.

Kayla
Freckles in April