Monday, March 3, 2014

Product Spotlight: DressV Short Bridesmaids Dresses

I'm a little bit of a hoarder when it comes to dresses. One of my biggest fashion pet peeves is having to find the perfect dress for a special occasion when you are on a time constraint. I hate the pressure of having to find something to wear for a specific event because it always leads to overpaying for something that I'm just not in love with. I would much rather buy a dress I love and have a couple of options available in my closet for the next event. Here's a few short dresses from DressV: 



This is  a good option for a baptism or family event since it is more covered up and slightly demure. I like the lace overlay and the sparkly belt. An updo is the perfect way to highlight the lace at the neckline and the skirt has enough fullness to feel comfortable even after dinner and dessert. 


I like this dress for an outdoor wedding. Loving the color combination and the pop of color with the ribbon belt. The layered bodice makes it special and the full skirt is flattering and brings attention to your waist. Add in a sweet white lacy cardi and it can be dressed down for more events. 


I'm liking this blue strapless instead of the little black dress for an anniversary dinner or cruise formal night, especially because of the intricate folding along the top. 

See more short bridesmaid dresses: 

(This post was sponsored, but all opinions are my own). 

2 comments:

Londyn said...

Lovely options! All so pretty :)

http://www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Totally dig the cobalt! I hope you can join us for Monday Mingle again. We're hosting over at BonBon Rose Girls this week! :)