Monday, March 17, 2014

Printed Spring Dress




Dress: H&M $7 or less
Belt: JCPenney
Earrings: ShopLately


Bracelet c/o Charmedseed Studios

This long sleeve dress was perfect for 70 degree weather. 
I have this chart in my mind for dressing for the weather: 
60 degrees= pants/sweaters
70 degrees= long sleeves
80 degrees= short sleeves
90+ degrees= tanks

The boho feel of this dress was perfect for this personalized bracelet handmade by 
Charmedseed Studios. I love the distressed look and as always, anything that is customized. The bracelet has the mix of soft and hard with the metal and it has a copper finish that goes well with all the rose gold jewelry I was wearing. I love their "Wordspell" line, especially if you want a daily reminder of a phrase or special name. 

This winner of the $30 Stella & Dot gift certificate is Karen C! 
Please check your email and respond within 48 hours before I choose another winner. 


(I received complimentary product from Charmedseed Studios

 but all opinions are my own. 
Posting this outfit to these Fashion link-ups :)

2 comments:

Nicole Feliciano said...

What a beautiful look. So chic and on trend.

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

A gorgeous effortless look! I NEED that dress! I've yet to step into an H&M! Thanks for sharing on Sunday FUNday! XO