Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Product Spotlight: DressV Little Black Cocktail Dresses

We were recently invited to celebrate our nephew's big 21st birthday celebration in 
Las Vegas so I wanted to start checking out some cute dress options. Thought I'd focus on some little black cocktail dresses since you can't go wrong with the LBD. It's always good to have a variety of options in your closet.  You could always change the look with different colored clutches, high heels and pashminas to keep warm at night. 


I like this asymmetrical look for a dinner look. I'd wear it with a big colorful statement necklace. Since one side has a sleeve, I'd probably go without a jacket. 


Another one-shouldered option: I like this neckline with an updo so 
that you can see shape of the dress. 



Lastly, I found this sparkly dress. Since it is Vegas, it's the best time to go all out and wear a fun dress. I love the look of high heels, but if I'm going out, I want to wear comfortable, but cute heels so I can dance. I'm not a stiletto kinda girl. 

 The last time we went to Vegas, we met up with the family right after flying in and even though I had brought cute dresses for every night, I figured that I wouldn't change to meet them at the bar. We showed up underdressed and I wished I had worn something more 
             exciting. I'm not going to pass up a chance to get dressed up this time. :)

Need more ideas for little black cocktail dresses? 
http://www.dressv.com/sexy-cocktail-dresses-c103452/

(This post was sponsored, but all opinions are my own). 

No comments: