Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Green Tribe

Dress: Old Navy $5
Sweater: Target 
Necklace: H&M <$3
Shoes: Payless $5


Bamboo Bracelet: Target (old)
Bone Bracelet: Billy the Tree c/o Deal Pulp
Brown Bracelet: Charlotte Russe?
Ring: H&M <$3
Purse: Forever 21 $5 

I've had this accessories combo in my head for a long time and I love how it came together with the green dress. I was initially thinking I would do a neutral outfit with all the tribal accessories, but it works really well with the green. 

I also wore green for a possible EBEW post for March and/or a St. Patrick's Day post, but I am a true lagger! My uploading has a week-to-a-month lag so my outfits are far from real-time. I do like the cushion, though, because I don't always take pictures of every outfit.  

I'm playing along with #StyleMeMay for their bright color challenge. 

1 comment:

Doranda said...

Thanks for linking up! I love the green.

Doranda
www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com