Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Splurge Worthy



Dress: Forever 21, old
Belt: Target $2
Purse: Michael Kors, gifted
Shoes: Kohls
Necklace & Earrings: Silpada

This purse is probably my biggest splurge ever and well worth it. I love the shape and style of it, but mostly it's all about the python print.  I really only splurge on myself for presents from mr. shopfreak for my birthday, anniversary, and other big holidays, but it's been almost a year since I've found something splurge worthy. Not sure what that means...but I'll probably make up for it somehow, some way...

Monochromatic | Everybody, Everywear



2 comments:

Complacency Kills said...

Lovely outfit and congrats on the purse, it's super adorable :)

xo Lindsey
Complacency Kills 
Check out my latest giveaway <3

Lindsay said...

That bag is absolutely fabulous! I love it. Love the whole look. Popping over from EBEW.