Sunday, October 2, 2011

Book Review: Oh No She Didn't by Clinton Kelly


I recently borrowed this from the library and it had me laughing out loud. I heard later that it had the same effect on my mom so you have to check it out next time you are in a bookstore. I kinda skimmed through the book for anything that caught my eye and 
I did learn a few things: 

1) I should pay more attention to the condition of my shoes. I tend to use my money more for clothing so I probably wear my shoes down too much. 

2) Good posture: I always need a reminder on this one....

3) Some rules are just meant to be broken: the "no horizontal stripes" one especially...

It's fun to just look at the pics and if you have the time to read through, Clinton is kinda funny...


1 comment:

Bravoe Runway said...

sounds like a fun read, and I really need to replace my everyday black work heels.....