Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Uniform



Shirt: Target: Free with coupon (was $3 on clearance)
Jeans: Forever 21 $10.50
Boots: Sway $20
Necklace: Torrid, Free with birthday coupon (was $10) 2010
Bangle: Billy the Tree c/o Deal Pulp



I think this is my new Fall uniform: skinny jeans or leggings, easy top, boots and jewelry.  
So comfortable and perfect for layering when it gets colder.  Maybe Autumn will be my new favorite season. Well, at least she'll move up to the #2 spot. 

These are my most fave boots ever and I've worn them down so much I might have to find a replacement. :( I like the height of them and the color..it's going to be hard to find new ones.

In other news, do you not love this bangle?

P.S. Links to Deal Pulp are through my referral site..
thanks in advance if you sign up through me!

1 comment:

greengirl said...

Yes! This is my fall uniform too except that I go for a sweater instead of the easy top. I get too cold and get lazy to layer. Yeah I feel you on wearing down the favorite boots... I need another pair too for the same reason.