Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Summer Sandals







So glad it's warm enough to wear sandals, finally! I tend to pick up cute sandals, but end up wearing my most comfortable and most neutral pair. Part of the reason is ease, but I really need to expand my shoe wardrobe and wear more of my sandals. I've discovered that although I love the look of heels and wedges, I really don't get enough wear out of them. So this summer, I'm thinking I might focus on wearing more of my current shoe collection. I do love these cute options, though! I'm so into bows these days so this pair is especially cute with the addition of stripes.  These would look cute with a bright yellow or hot pink sundress.  It also comes in pink and turquoise. 


Perfect for all the floral sundresses, this sandal is a dressier version of a flip flop, but looks just as comfortable.  I love the texture of the floral center. 


How cute would these sandals be with nautical outfits or 
with a red striped dress for the 4th of July? 
I love yellow and orange with a bright blue, too. Maybe in a printed fabric since the shoes are on the simpler side. 


One of my favorite combinations this year is leopard paired with a bright color. These sandals would look cute with a neutral dress in an off-white eyelet fabric or denim cutoff shorts with a lacy tank top. Since leopard print is so bold, I like to keep it to small doses and focused in only one element of the outfit. 

See more summer sandals: 
                                 http://www.dresswe.com/flat-sandals-103882/



(this post was sponsored, but all opinions are my own)

keywords: Dresswe 2014 wedding dresses
Dresswe cheap flat sandals
Dresswe cheap special occasion dresses




1 comment:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

The first pair are definitely my favorite pair!