Sunday, May 18, 2014

Found: Chambray Top


Chambray top: JCPenney $7
Necklace: Opaque Lion $17 (@ ShopLately)
Shoes: Mervyns, ancient

I've finally found a chambray shirt! I took two of the same shirt home in different sizes and forgot that I should have just taken pics on my phone so I could decide there. I love how versatile this shirt is and should have bought one a long time ago. 

My leopard leggings were a little too much for mr.shopfreak, but I really like the silky material and the waistband is snug without being too tight. Animal print is playing a recurring role in my wardrobe so these leggings will be a good layering piece. 
Plus they are only $5!

The winner of the A'muse Me Boutique earrings is: Holly Edwards!
The winner of the $50 gift card is: Christy DuBois!
I have emailed both winners and will give you 48 hours to respond before choosing new winners. Congratulations!

No comments: