Sunday, November 17, 2013

Vests & Stripes: Two Ways


Vest: JCPenney
Hooded sweatshirt: Hollister (daughter's)
Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes: Kohls
(New members signing up through Facebook can save $5 by using my link!)


Vest; Victoria's Secret
Shirt: Target
Shoes: Marshalls
(New members signing up through Facebook can save $5 by using my link!)

Thought I'd do two outfits with vests and stripes, a casual and more dressed up version to highlight my new Lyss Loo items.  Both outfits were comfortable, layered and warm, perfect outfits for fall days. 


(I received complimentary product from Lyss Loo
but all opinions are my own. 
Posting this outfit to these Fashion link-ups :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Both are cute looks! Seriously love the second vest!!
Tiffany
www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

Penniless Socialite said...

Love the vest paired with the maxi skirt! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. We're taking a holiday tomorrow, but hope to see you back next week! Favorite Fashion Friday will be up though!
Tara
Penniless Socialite
November Group Giveaway!