Thursday, November 14, 2013

Stripes Anyone?


Jacket: Ross, old
Tank: Express
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory

I wish I had time to take pictures in the morning before I leave for the day because sometimes I find that after I look at the pictures, I find a way to make the outfit better. 
This outfit, for example, was more slimming with the jacket unbuttoned, but I had worn it closed the whole day at work. Another dress looked so much better when I added a belt, but again, I went to whole day before I realized this.  

I should have learned my lesson from when I went wedding dress shopping 11 years ago. Thank goodness I had taken of a picture of myself in what I thought was my wedding dress. After looking at pictures later, I realized that the drop waist was not flattering and I saved myself $400 by going with another dress. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all you are so pretty! And I know what you mean by how you wish you had more time in the morning to style your outfits. I do the same thing. Cute style :)

http://missrenaaye.blogspot.com