Thursday, March 7, 2013

Going Tweedy


Tweedy sweater: Loft $25, last year
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Forever 21 $12
Shoes: Target $7, last year
Bracelet: Stella & Dot Luxor Link, email me to order


Earrings: Stella & Dot Arc Drop, email me to order 

Outfit inspiration: tweed sweater and my new arc drop earrings. The picture doesn't do the earrings justice, they are architectural and a pretty purple (which I brought out in the shoes).  I forgot to take a side profile picture of the earrings, but if you click on the link, you can see the earrings in detail. 





4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a darling jacket! Love!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

You're so gorgeous girlie!

shopfreak said...

Thanks Tiffany! You are too sweet!

Fauxionista said...

Found your site from Watch What You're Wearing. I love your LOFT jacket!

fauxionista.com