Friday, March 15, 2013

Adios Fiesta


Shirt: bought on vacation in Mexico
Cardigan: Target
Leggings: Walmart
Boots; Ross
White Bracelet: Julep from my Stella & Dot biz, email me to order!


Starfish bracelet: c/o Shop Suey Boutique


Earrings: Serenity small drop earrings from my Stella & Dot biz, email me to order!

We were having a fiesta to say goodbye to one of my coworkers and I couldn't pass up the chance to dress for the party. I thought my new starfish bracelet brought the perfect beachy style and whimsy to my outfit without being too much. It's going to be the perfect accent to summer outfits in mint, turquoise, orange and coral! LOVE!

Big thanks for Shop Suey Boutique for the bracelet. I found them through ShopLately..


1 comment:

Elise Engh said...

Nice outfit! I love the embroidery on that shirt!