Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lucky Lucky!


Sweater: Victoria's Secret, free with rewards card 2011
Leggings: DSW

I was soo excited last year when one of my Victoria's Secret rewards cards turned out to have $100 on it. I love when VS does this promotion when you buy $10 at their store. I usually buy gifts for my daughter's friends and for the teenagers on my Christmas list. It's a win-win for all of us. They get something they'd want and 
I get a little shopping spree of my own. 

This year I was lucky enough again to win another $100 rewards card! So I'm currently strategizing my online purchase to order some clothing. I would much rather use the money on something that everyone can see instead of bras and underwear. 

I can't even believe how lucky I've been recently with this and other giveaways. 
I'm never win anything so I guess my luck is changing! 

No comments: