Scarf: c/o LANY Couture
Shirt: Target, free with coupon
Skirt: Old Navy $2.50
Shoes: Payless $5
Purse: Michael Kors, gift from mr.shopfreak
Bracelets: Forever 21 and gifts
So happy to have a sunny, warm day in the middle of the winter! A perfect day for my new scarf from LANY Couture :) I love that it is lightweight, orange and striped (of course :)).
It's soft and feels more like cotton even though the description says it's polyester. The only drawback is that the edges look a little unfinished because they are a straight-edged cut. It doesn't bother me because I can fold the edges under,
but I was surprised to find that it wasn't sewn.
Thanks to LANY Couture, one reader will receive a $50 e-gift card to buy this scarf or anything you want! They also have my lovely turquoise necklace from this post.
LANY Couture is also offering shopfreak readers
a 10% discount using code: Couture10!
Here's how you can win:
Required entry: Complete all three tasks to count as one entry:
1) Become a follower of my blog
2) Sign up for LANY Couture's newsletter
3) Leave a comment that you completed both tasks
Extra Entries: one entry each:
1) Become my facebook fan & leave a comment that you did so
2) Become my twitter follower and leave a comment that you did so
3) Tweet about the giveaway tagging @shopfreak and @LANYCouture: leave a comment each day you tweet. Sample tweet: Win a $50 @LANYCouture accessories e-gift card from @shopfreak14! http://shopfreak14.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway-time.html
Giveaway ends March 20th! We'll choose a winner via random.org. They will have 48 hours to respond to my email before we choose another winner. Good luck!