Saturday, August 27, 2011

21 Day Challenge: Neutral with a Pop


Dress: Gift from In-laws
Necklace: "borrowed" from Mom
Purse: Loft
Shoes: DSW
Earrings & Ring: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: JCPenney

This is such a summer picture & outfit with my hair blowing in the wind...
Summer is my favorite season and it shows in my smile. 

This challenge is neutral with a pop of color. I've been wanting to wear my mom's coral necklace for a while. It's one of those things that I "borrowed" during high school and have  incorporated into my wardrobe. I've never seen her wear it, so I'm sure she doesn't miss it. I've passed along a lot of my clothing to my daughters too. They love getting new stuff and I love the extra space in my closet. I have a hard time letting go of my stuff because of it's monetary value so when they can use it, I'm happy! Win, win!


3 comments:

Amy said...

You're adorable, love the look!

Saralyn said...

Great dress! I hope summer last longer where you are!

Salazar said...

Ooh, cute dress! And your bag and necklace do add a great pop of color.

14 Shades Of Grey