Monday, August 22, 2011

21 Day Challenge: Get Creative & Remix #2

Dress: Old Navy
T-shirt (<$5) & Necklace ($8): Simply Vera Wang from Kohl's
Belt: freebie with dress or skirt
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe?
Shoes: BCBGirls from Ross $20

Just got back yesterday from camping and had taken a pic of my attempt at colorblocking in camp attire, but I missed the deadline to link up. Probably better anyways because it wasn't too impressive. I'm bummed I wasn't able to complete all the challenges, but I'll try to do as many as I can from now on. 

Here is my unconventional outfit and remix #2. I used my remix dress as a skirt for the first time and I liked the look, but I wasn't happy with the comfort level over the course of the day. My shirt was tucked under my belt and it would not stay in place, probably because my dress is silky.  


This is my world premiere of the floral shirt. If I wasn't doing these challenges, I would have waited until the fall to wear it.  I tend to save my clothes for the perfect weather, the perfect outfit and/or the perfect occasion.  So I end up wearing the same things over and over again. Yay for wearing more items out of my closet! 

1 comment:

Ali said...

Too bad the comfort level wasn't to your liking - that shirt looks like it was made to go with that dress! The challenges have been really good for me too. My closet feels so much bigger now that I have a better idea of how to put things together!