Sunday, October 22, 2017

Rosegal Review

My wishlist clothing arrived so here's my take on the items I ordered from Rosegal.



My favorite piece was this floral kimono. I loved the print, the lightness 
of the fabric and the fit. It is a little long for me, but I'll probably wear it with wedges. 

The dress underneath was not quite the color I expected. It did shrink in the wash, but this fabric usually does shrink, so I usually order a bigger size to allow for it. 




The coral kimono was also brighter that I expected, but I think
 it will work fine as a cover up in the summer.



Lastly, even though I sized up on the caftan, the sizing was smaller that I estimated. 
When I bloused it up to shorten it, it worked out okay, but the side seams were then higher. 
I love the ties and the side fringes, but probably should have ordered 
even bigger to get a more flowy caftan look.

Rosegal provided this clothing for me to review and all opinions are my truthful review. 




No comments: