Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Summer, don't go!

School's starting soon, but I'm still holding on to summer.
I'm a beach girl and my wardrobe reflects this.
It's full of sundresses, bright colors and fun accessories.
Loving these boho inspired pieces from Zaful:

       

Such a pretty necklace! Sometimes you want to wear something bold. 


Love the versatility of this simple necklace when it is really hot out.
I like to wear an accessory close to my face, 
but I realized that earrings bother me by the end of the day.


Can't get enough of lace and it's a kimono! 
I've been wanting something similar for a long time.
It will look so cute with a white tank dress. 

Love the colors, embroidery and pompoms.
I can't get enough of the handmade, artisan, ethnic feel. 

Find out how you can win your wishlist on the Zaful blog!




No comments: