Sunday, April 20, 2014

In Bloom


Dress: c/o Whitemark  (via ShopLately)
Wedges: Kohls

I was so happy that this dress fit me, after ordering online, I was worried it might be too tight  or else too big. It's a tad big, but I could also wear it with a belt to bring in the waist. 
 Loving the full skirt and the orange floral print! It's perfect to wear for spring and summer. 

(I received complimentary product from Whitemark
 but all opinions are my own. 
Posting this outfit to these Fashion link-ups :) 

4 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

This dress is great! I'm glad it worked out when it came in.

Melaina25 said...

Love florals :)

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

LyddieGal said...

Online sizing is always a challenge, but this dress is really pretty, and I love the bright, bold print!
Chic on the Cheap

Unknown said...

beautiful dress..i like when they have an easy fit..looks LOVELY!
C