Sunday, October 13, 2013

Somervell & Sailboats


Shirt: Target
Shorts: Old Navy, last year
Wedges: Kohls


Monogram necklace: Amazon
Stella & Dot Somervell necklace

I recently picked up some printed shorts at Old Navy and realized that I hadn't worn these ones yet from last summer. It was the perfect outfit to showcase my new favorite layering necklace: the Somervell. I love how bold it is and I can't wait to try it out with more necklaces. 

A congrats goes out to Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix! You are the winner of the Breast Cancer Awareness Necklace. Thank you to Anci Decor Jewelry and to all of you who entered. 

Posting this outfit to these Fashion link-ups :)
The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond before I choose another winner. 
shopfreak is not responsible for shipping and fulfillment of giveaway prizes. 

No comments: