Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bow-tique


Dress: c/o Eshakti
Purse: Kate Spade
Belt: Forever 21
Bow bangle: H&M
Bow earrings: ShopLately





I wore bows all around to because of the cute bow design of this dress. Even though I already had a chambray dress, I loved the bow cut-out and chose this fabric for its versatility. This is my first dress from Eshakti and it was custom made for my measurements.  I love the option of changing the design to your specifications and for this custom order, I asked for an "at-knee" length. It turned out to fit well and is very comfortable, but I added the belt for color and to cinch in my waist a bit. 

Congrats to Nicole M. for the Charmedseed Jewelry giveaway! I'll be emailing you and you'll have 48 hours to respond before I choose another winner. 

Posting this outfit to these Fashion link-ups :)

9 comments:

Laura Lee said...

You look so cute in that denim dress and the green bag adds just the right amount of colour to make the outfit pop :)

Jenny Moyett said...

Bow + Denim? That's my kinda dress! You look super cute.

Have a great week!
-Jenny
http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2013/09/the-best-of-new-york-fashion-week.html

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm loving that dress! Obsessed with chambray!

My Way to Fit and Fab said...

Love the dress!! Sooo cute!!

mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

My name is Rita said...

Cute outfit! I love that dress and the purse! If you get a chance, please link up to my linky party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/09/what-we-wore-10.html

(Mostly) Yummy Mummy said...

Such a cute outfit! That handbag is just dreamy :-)

Agnes Mayer said...

Love, love,love this outfit. The bows are the perfect touch.

Thank you for linking up today. See you next week.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Rachel Kaylynn said...

Very fun dress! I like how you add the bow bracelet as well - bows rock!

Pip said...

I love this dress on you and the bow is super cute! I personally also love eShakti, myself and just got a new dress from them as well. ;)
New follower here dear and I hope you have a good day!

xx Easy Outfits, by Pip