Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunhatting


Hat: JCPenney: <$3
Dress: Old Navy, <$5
Belt: Marshalls, around $3? 
Purse: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Payless

This outfit started with the dress and I added the belt for needed color. I had plans to wear the hat all day (except for driving), but I forgot about it and only really wore it for the pic. 
I should have done a detail pic to show how cute it is with the stripes and gold band around the top. I was just looking at a sun hat again today at TJ Maxx, even though I have more than enough. It reminds me of vacation and the beach so I am drawn to them...

The winners of the Accessoria giveaway are: 
First Prize: Mad Maxine bracelet and ring : Tiffany Zangas
Second prize: Black Radiance bracelet and Christie Earrings: Trish Crimmins Flynn
Third Prize: Empire Earrings: Tiffany Zangas

Congrats! I will be emailing you! 
You'll have 48 hours to respond before I choose another winner. 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the belt to add a pop of color, such a fun idea! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love that hat! So cute!

Sistergirl said...

Wow!!!! Great price and wonderful look.