Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Printed Pink Peplum


Shirt: Forever 21
Skinnies: Sears, $11 with rewards
Necklace: Stella & Dot Fiona, email me to order
Belt: Forever 21

I bought this shirt to wear with my big green Baublebar necklace, but it didn't quite work.  
I love the Fiona necklace with it though and the pop of yellow in the belt. 
This shirt was really inexpensive which was the best way to try out the peplum trend. I like the look, but I don't like the having an elasticized middle. I felt like I was continually pulling the shirt down and having to readjust all the time is not my idea of a successful outfit. 
I should have known because I have a dropped waist peasant shirt that has the same type 
of gathering and that too,  is a pain to wear. Hopefully, I'll remember this before I buy something else I find on super clearance. 

No comments: