Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mini Melon


Tank: Target
Skirt: Old Navy, clearance, <$3, last year
Shoes: Payless, old



We were having a bit of a heat wave this spring so I was happy that it was the weekend so I could wear a tank top. I wanted to feature this lovely light gradient necklace from 
Aurora Kingdom and found the perfect melon printed white skirt in my closet. Since it was a clearance find, this is the first time I'm wearing it from last summer (?).  Regardless, I'm loving the print and how perfect it brought out the colors in my necklace. 

The new winner of the Pink Locket giveaway is Cunning Angel! Congratulations! 
I'll be emailing you and you will have 48 hours to respond


(Posting this outfit to these Fashion link-ups :)



4 comments:

Nicole said...

The skirt and necklace match perfectly. Super cute!

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

First time commenter visiting from Fashion Friday! Love your necklace...the entire outfit is fun! Perfect for warm weather.

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Super cute! I'd love to wear this on a beach vacation. Thanks for linking up!

Kelsey Bang said...

love that skirt! super darling!