Dress: JCPenney 2010
Necklace: Charlotte Russe $5 (free with text coupon)
Shoes BCBGirls via Ross $20
I've always thought this dress was a little short, but after seeing this pic, maybe not!
I kinda like the length. I usually wear this dress by itself, but I just got this light blue necklace and wanted to add a pop of color
This necklace is my first text freebie! I was at Charlotte Russe and saw a sign to text from the store. Right away, I received a $5 pass by text that I just had to show to the cashier. Luckily, all the necklaces were $5 that day!
I just recently made my way to the 21 century and got an unlimited data and text plan so I've been trying to find companies who text coupons. Here's my list for now..
- Charlotte Russe: $5 off = free jewelry. I even got a cute leopard clutch for free too!
- JCPenney: $10 off $10 purchase coupons sometimes!
- Target: they send mobile coupons & reminders before they expire
- Bath & Body Works
- Express (thanks bravoerunway!)
- Victoria's Secret (thanks bravoerunway!)
If you know any more, please comment!